- Floor Area: 72 sqm
- Land Size: 931 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1972
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Closed carport, Off street
- Construction: Iron
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Colour bond
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Panel sheeting, Timber
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Lino)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: TV points, Smart wiring
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, One (1) Chef Stove, One (1) Panasonic Microwave, One (1) Samsung Refrigerator, One (1) IXL Tastic, Three (3) Double Beds plus linen, One (1) Three Piece Hourge Set, One (1) Samsung Television, One (1) Woodfire Place, One (1) Two Set Couch, One (1) Clothesline.
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Entrance: Front Sliding Door
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Bush, Water
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank (size: 2000L)
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
- Large bedrooms; room for a king-size mattress. The second bedroom is much larger and could be easily renovated into a third bedroom (STCA).
- Open plan living room area which is kept warmed by a combustion woodfire place. Ideal for cooking winter stews on.
- Modern kitchen with large breakfast servery bar; pantry and ample cupboard storage space. The kitchen appliances are the following; Samsung refrigerator; Panasonic Microwave and Chef Upright Stove (gas); perfect for cooking up the 'catch of the day'.
- Bathroom include separate shower; vanity and toilet.
- Double lock-up garage and attached lock-up carport. The separate double garage has a lean-to woodshed to the southern side and ample amount of space for storage of the fishing boat during the off-season; four-wheel drive and/or caravan. Attached to the shack; the lock-up single carport is an additional option for storage of fishing equipment.
- A large entertainment wooden deck; complete with outdoor sink is the focus point for enjoying post fishing beverages and entertaining family members about stories of 'the one that got away'.
- This property is connected to sewerage and water supply from storage tanks.
Set on 931sqm flat allotment; this property is built on the middle of the block and provides additional off-street parking off Dolerite Crescent for family members to park-up caravans and/or boat trailer. This property is only a short stroll to the water edge of Pumphouse Bay and 5 to 10-minute drive to boat ramp at Pumphouse Bay launching ramp. Flintstone community is made-up of holiday makers who venture-up the Central Highlands for the trout fishing season and permanent residents who enjoy the peaceful bush surrounds. The Arthurs Lake community are serviced with the general store/service station which is only a short drive from this property. The Central Highlands is world renowned for trout fishing and 29 Dolerite Crescent is only a short drive to the following lakes:
- Great Lake (Miena): 15 minutes (17.7km)
- Woods Lake: 40 minutes (24.3km)
- Bradys Lake: 50 minutes (59.5km)
- Lake Sorell: 50 minutes (42.5km)
Only an 1hr and 10mins from Launceston CBD and Launceston Airport; it could quite easier become your trout fishing base for chasing the allusive trout in the Central Highlands.
Feel free to contact Nick Hay at Harcourts Northern Midlands to arrange a private inspection of this property.
Council Rates: $TBA p/y approx.
Water Rates: $TBA p/q approx.
Year Built: 1972
Land Size: 0.0931sqm (0.230 acre) approx.
Building Size: 72m2 (7.75 Building Squares) approx.
Roof Material: Galvanised Iron.
Wall Material: Galvanised Sheet.
Zoning: 12.0 Low Density Residential
Council: Central Highlands Council.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.