- Floor Area: 54 squares
- Land Size: 0.2132 Ha
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property condition: Renovator
- Property Type: House
- House style: Cottage
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Timber
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Colour bond
- Walls / Interior: Panel sheeting
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds (Vertical)
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, One (1) Hoover Washing Machine, One (1) Chef Stove, One (1) Samsung Microwave, One (1) Television, One (1) Fan, One (1) Lounge, Two (2) Queen Beds, One (1) Dinning Setting, One (1) Clothesline.
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Extractor fan and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to shops
About this listing
- Two spacious bedrooms. Featuring 'queen' size mattresses in both rooms.
- Separate living and dining areas.
- Enclosed Saxon wood fireplace.
- Walk-though kitchen.
- Separate washroom with laundry/bathroom and toilet.
- Single lock-up garage.
- Ample amount of off-street parking.
- Peaceful aspect towards Avoca township and St Pauls River.
Set on a fully fenced 0.2132ha (0.5268acre) block with river frontage from the St Pauls River. The property has been fenced into separate paddocks; ideal for grazing a pet sheep along the riverbank or developing a market garden. This property is connected to town water and a septic sewerage system.
Avoca is a small village and is situated on the banks of the South Esk River near the confluence of the St Pauls River. Avoca is a leisurely 50-minutes' drive from Launceston CBD and Launceston Airport and only 25 minutes' drive east from Campbell Town. This property is within walking distance of the Avoca Primary School; Post Office; Roadhouse/supermarket. The community of Avoca is a very close-knit group of residents who are supportive of each other and very welcoming to all new residents. Avoca and the Fingal Valley is full of 'characters' who resided and call 'the valley' home.
This cottage oozes charm and character of days gone by; but could quite easily be turned into a very comfortable permanent or holiday home for anyone seeking the relaxed lifestyle of the Fingal Valley.
Feel free to contact Nick Hay to arrange a private inspection of this property.
Council Rates: $TBA p/y approx.
Year Built: 1910
Land Size: 0.2132Ha (0.5268 acre) approx.
Building Size: 54m2 (5.81 squares) approx.
Roof Material: Galvanised Iron.
Wall Material: Weatherboard.
Zoning: 12.0 Low Density Residential.
Council: Northern Midlands Council.
Rental Estimate: TBA per week.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.