- Floor Area: 113 sqm
- Land Size: 1169 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Colour bond
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Panel sheeting
- Flooring: Other (Lino) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds (Vertical)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, One (1) Westinghouse Rangehood, One (1)Westinghouse Stove, One (1) Westinghouse Oven, One (1) Westinghouse Dishwasher, One (1) Daikin Inverter, One (1) Clothesline, One (1) Airflow Tastic, One (1) Grey pots at rear door, Two (2) Garden Tubs at front door.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: King and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water, Rural
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
- Double Glazed Windows.
- Energy-efficient heating source via Dakin reverse cycle.
- Excellent storage option with a clever open floorplan.
- Build-in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Dual access bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
- Spacious kitchen with large pantry and quality Westinghouse appliances.
- Open dining and living room; ideal for enjoying the winter suns.
- Single carport.
- Well-designed separate laundry.
- Connected to town water and sewerage.
The home is set on a large level fully-fenced 0.1169ha (0.0696 acre) allotment with a recently established low-maintenance garden which includes a mix between native groundcovers and ornamental trees. A timber patio and gravel paths are additional features which have been constructed in the current ownership. Positioned with a northerly aspect; the home has striking views over Lake Dulverton and is only a short stroll to the walking track around the lake which wanders around to the local attractions such as the Callington Mill. 8 Glenelg Street is within walking and/or short drive of the Oatlands 'High Street' shopping district (Commonwealth Bank; IGA Supermarket; District School).
Oatlands is the 'hub' of the Southern Midlands and offers a number of services to the community including a multi-purpose health centre, district school, IGA supermarket, gourmet bakery and specialty stores. Oatlands is only one hour and ten minutes north of Hobart and just over one hour and half; south of Launceston. With a mix of historical Georgian stone cottages and modern homes; Oatlands is an affordable option for many.
Contact Nick Hay at Harcourts Northern Midlands to arrange an inspection of this beautifully presented modern home.
NOTE: Price Guide used to market this property.
Council Rates: $1,084.00 per year.
Water Rates: $240.00 per quarter.
Year Built: 2016
Land Size: 0.1169Ha (0.288 acre) approx.